A detailed conference programme is currently being finalised and will be available for download shortly.
Conference programme overview and format.
Day 1 – Saturday, 10th March
- Registration for the conference will start at 8:30 at Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Granta Place, Cambridge, United Kingdom ,CB2 1RT
- A series of plenary sessions will be opened by the organisers and Skolkovo Foundation at 9:30.
- Before lunch – short presentations by keynote speakers covering “strategic scientific and innovation programmes in Russia” and “research and technology centres”.
- After lunch – presentations on specific examples of international research projects and collaborations.
- The first day will conclude with an Open forum – discussions of the issues raised during the presentations.
- Before dinner – guided tour of Cambridge on the way to Jesus College – covering places of interest connected to scientific discoveries and technological inventions originating from Cambridge.
- Drinks reception followed by Gala dinner at Jesus College at 20.30 will close the first day of the conference.
Day 2 – Sunday, 11th March
- 9:00 -more presentations and discussions.
- Round-table – Foundation of RuSciTech Association
- Official close of the conference with a traditional English Sunday lunch at 13:00.
- After lunch – sightseeing tour on chauffeured punts along the River Cam.
- Selected one-to-one working sessions.
Special events offered for the participants in order to facilitate networking and enhance the experience of the historic location:
- Gala dinner will be served on Saturday night in the magnificent dining Hall of Jesus College, which steps back in its history to 1496. Conference participants will be able to taste the exquisite cuisine of Jesus College, which has a long-standing reputation for fine dining, offering the best of the locally sourced produce and an extensive wine cellar.
- A walking tour of the city of Cambridge by the Russian-speaking qualified guides will show the most interesting parts of its historical centre and explore links to places and people involved in some of the famous scientific discoveries and inventions originated in Cambridge
- A chauffeured punting on the River Cam guarantees to create an unforgettable experience of the city – sitting back and enjoying the best architectural panorama of the colleges from the River Cam.