Friday, 26th June, 2015 – delegates’ arrival
First Day – Saturday, 27th June, 2015:
– Official opening:
- Representative of the RuSciTech Coordination Committee.
- Representative of the RASA Coordination Committee.
– Presentations of the current science & technology innovation programmes in Russia:
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- The Russian Science Foundation;
- Programme «5-100-2020»;
- JSC RTI – R&D Division.
– Education and industrial projects.
– Case studies of international collaborations involving Russian-speaking compatriots abroad.
– Networking dinner.
Second Day – Sunday, 28th June, 2015:
– Panels and round-table discussions:
- Science development in Russia: strategy and tactics;
- Expert evaluation of science projects in Russia;
- Innovation at universities and industries – international experience in technology transfer activities;
- International education programmes in Russia.
– Summary of the outcomes, e.g. potential collaborations and joint projects, key success factors in their effective realisation; mechanisms of engaging Russian-speaking experts living abroad.
– Sightseeing tour.
Information and organisational support for the conference is provided by the following organisations:
- Russian Venture Company;
- Agency of Strategic Initiatives;
- Embassies of the Russian Federation in Singapore, Peking, Seoul, General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Hong-Kong;
- Coordination Committees of Russian-Speaking Compatriots in Singapore, China, Hong-Kong, South Korea, Vietnam;
- Skolkovo Foundation and the Open University Skolkovo (OpUS);
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech);
- Russian Council for Foreign Affairs;
- Russian Business Club in Hong-Kong;
- Russian News Agency;
- POISK Newspaper;
- New Scientist News Portal (strf.ru);
- ”Troitsky Variant” Newspaper.